Plane Jayne

Friday, December 02, 2005

Hello Everyone

Ladies and Gentlemen, please fasten you seat belts at this time and prepare for takeoff. The Captain has advised me that this trip will be an indefinte one, and it is going to a turbulent one.

Where can I start? This blog comes to you courtesy of Darin, All prep and no H . He tried to convince me that my life is a hoot and I should write things about my life and my job down for all of his "gentle readers." darinchrishug

I was born in California almost two score ago, and moved to Phoenix in November, 2004.

I have been a flight attendant for almost 15 years, and I LOVE it. I cant imagine doing aything else, and I feel like one of the lucky ones who loves his career.

I flew for United Airlines up until a year ago, when I got a job flying on private jets. Talk about a trip. There are so many rich people in the world, and so many celebrities too.

Most of these people are fantastic, very low maintainence and kind. HOWEVER....there is that rare exception. As this blog contuinues throughout the years, I will relay all of the insane and wonderful things that happen at 41,000 feet onboard my Falcon 2000.

Until my next post, I hope you have a great weekend and a fantastic work week.

Thanks for reading.
C

p.s. All Prep, Fresh n' Tasty...I hope this turns out as well as yours.

1 Comments:

  • Oh lord help us :-P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home