Plane Jayne

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

BRRRRR....its cold out here


Holy SHIT...it freezing.

Im sitting here in MSP (Minneapolis), waiting for my passengers, excuse me, "owners" to arrive and literally freezing my ass off. I dont know how in the hell people can live here. it's like 1 degree...


I have been in Texas for the last 3 days with a broken airplane. Its been great... I flew an Ex President three days ago from Austin to Houston, and have been here ever since. Today, we finally got our plane fixed and had to go up North, and I HATE it. Ahh...the life of a Stewardess.

But on to happier things. I am so proud of Darin for speaking his mind the other day and its so nice to see how many supporters he actually has. As his roommate, I can honestly say that he is NEVER sad, RARELY rude and HARDLY sober....and that is why we love him.

If you havent had a chance to check him out, please do...but who am I kidding....everyone know who he is.

I still have two more days on the road, so I will try to let you all know where I am.

OOH OOH. I am so excited about my upcoming trip to BOI (Boise) to see Darin and Donnie over the holidays. I have to work all three holidays this year so ill be all alone...but the Boise trip will ease the lonely nights....um..i mean days. (wink wink Donnie)

Well...i have four Filets, two Chicken Caesar salads and a Grilled Salmon to get ready...so ill sign off for now.

This blogging is tough....hopefully it will get better..

7 Comments:

  • You're doing SUPER SWELL poodle!

    You're a Gem and a half!

    By Blogger Darin, at 3:06 PM  

  • I have a friend named Poodle, too (well, Mike, but that's no fun, huh?) ...

    While I'm sure you'd win in an city airport code competition, I promise you I'd be competitive, as I'm quite the demographics dork.

    Later Skater! Welcome to Blogland!

    By Blogger d-town, at 6:48 PM  

  • thanks Taylor...i appreciate the welcome.

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:55 PM  

  • This is going to be very interesting. The blog of a flight attendant on a private jet airline? Its blogging gold I tell you!!

    By Blogger Adam, at 9:25 PM  

  • Welcome to bloggerville. I *heart* Donnie AND Darin...I was recently Darin's little staker but I have moved on now that I got what I wanted...lol. Aski him about THAT one.

    Take care and happy blogging!

    By Blogger Joel, at 10:04 PM  

  • Hey cutie - what a fab and dun blog - consider yourself blog rolled ;)

    By Blogger Trunk Guy, at 1:27 AM  

  • welcome to the blogging world. When you find you "niche", your posts will spill out like coffee during turbulence. Enjoy the ride!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home