Plane Jayne

Monday, December 12, 2005

WOW!!! I'm on the air..rather than in it

HOLY SHIT!!!

It was so amazing. I was in between flights, enjoying my small side salad with a lemon wedge, and here comes this crazy person, shoving a microphone in my face.

And would you believe it was Darin?? He wanted to interview me for the D-Squared Christmas PodCast

I was the FIRST interview for the D-squared Christmas PodCast. It is going to be so amazing. Donnie and Darin are interviewing some of the bloggers in cyberspace, to find out what their plans are for the Holidays, and to actually HEAR what they sound like when they are typing.

If you are interested in giving a shout out to all of your blogger friends, just let me know and I will pass along your info

I feel just like Wolfman Jack......

Well...its off to bed.

Nighty night

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home