Plane Jayne

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A picture is worth 1000 words


This is Paulina. She and I used to fly together at United. These are the memories that made all of the bullshit that Management put us through worth it. This is how we would let off steam.

This particular trip was a EWR layover. We were out of control this trip. We had gone to Ground Zero the night before, so we were trying to be in good spirits.

Enjoy these wacky and very special photos.

If you ever see Paulina in the Friendly Skies. say HI for me.

I miss you and love ya girl....

Cheers

3 Comments:

  • Hey Chris - i just met yours and Darin's blogs tonight. They crack me up. Welcome to blogging!

    Dan

    By Blogger DanNation, at 10:44 PM  

  • BTW, blogging is like a big incredible circle jerk.

    By Blogger DanNation, at 10:45 PM  

  • those glasses fuckin' crack my shit up!

    By Blogger Darin, at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home