Plane Jayne

Thursday, December 15, 2005

God I hate sitting around

So Crew Scheduling woke my ass up at 4am. Told me to hurry out to Phoenix airport, catch a Southwest flight and hurry to Mercury Executive Terminal in Los Angeles.

So I said...."WOW! There must be something BIG going on to rush me like that! No problem...I'm on my way!"


I grabbed my shit and RAN to the airport. Checked in for my flight....flew to LAX and took a taxi to Mercury.

And guess what....the plane is BROKEN!

Now we are just sitting here playing with ourselves. GRRRRRRR. Im sure glad they sent me here. We are definitely needed!

Thank God my crew is an awesome one.











Oh well...Now we just sit here and wait for something to happen. Most likely they will send us back to the hotel. ( ANGRY FISTS )

Hey. Have you checked out All Prep? He has started to do PodCasts....totally fun.

Until my next departure....remember, "...please put on your mask before helping someone who may need you assistance."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home