Plane Jayne

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

OH MY GOD......I LOOK LIKE A MENTAL PATIENT

But without the Mental Patient Bangs!

SHIT....what was I thinking???? Oh yeah...that's right, I WASN'T!

So, in a stupid spur of the moment whim, PREP convinced me to cut off my locks and go for the buzzed, mental patient look. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!! Oh well...at least it will grow again. I hope.

Check out the before and after shots. WAAAAAHHHHHH!

I cant wait to have Bangs again. sigh..

BEFORE...notice how fun and playful with a hint of color...


After...I look like an axe murderer with a cheesy grin....SIGH


You'll pay for this, PREP.

Jayne

4 Comments:

  • Me likey.

    (And I know that makes a huge difference to you.)

    By Blogger Kevin, at 5:34 AM  

  • "You've been in....remission....HOW long?"

    By Blogger Darin, at 9:44 AM  

  • I can't wait to hear the sound effects again.

    By Blogger DanNation, at 11:22 AM  

  • Dan...for someone as old as you, you sure do say the most childish of things.

    hugs

    Jayne

    By Blogger Chris, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home