Plane Jayne

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Day of Rememberance and Celebration

All Prep and I were on our way to the gym today, listening to NPR, when the commentator announced that today was the 20th anniversary of the Space Shuttle Challenger explosion. Well...I couldn't believe it.

20 years ago, 20 fucking years!!! I am amazed by how quickly time has passed.

Do you remember where you were? I do.

I think we should all remember and mourn the tragedy, but celebrate the great advances that the Space Program has made since then.

20 years. WOW!

On a happier note..HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA! Today is my niece's 1st birthday. Again, I cant believe how time has flown.

Eva...I wish I could see you today, but please know that I am thinking of you.


Take a moment today to tell someone that you love that you are grateful to have them in your lives.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Remember...."tampering with, disabling or destroying a lavatory smoke detecter is punishable by law!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home