Plane Jayne

Friday, December 30, 2005

Merry Christmas to me...Happy Birthday too..

....and happy Arbor Day, Memorial Day, and 4th of July.

Oh my god. I must be out of my head. But isnt it FANTASTIC???!!!????

I must be out of my frigging mind. But I guess its too late now. YIPPEEE!

I was out on Camelback the other day and thought I would swing by our local BMW dealer to see if they had the '06's in. I am a car fanatic and like to keep up on the newest models. BMW has a new body style for '06, and I wanted to compare the differences.

I walked in and was browsing around, when one thing led to another, and I traded Pepper, my red Volvo, in for a new 325i.

I LOVE IT.

It is so luxurious and snazzy. oooohhh...im so excited. I think I will call her "Bunny." What do you think? Any suggestions?

The new style is alot bigger than the '05. Becasue of this, I decided on the Volvo last year. But this year, I couldnt resist.

Here's to happy driving.

Happy New Years, kids.

Jayne

5 Comments:

  • BEAUTIFUL! Happy New Year to you for sure!

    By Blogger Di, at 1:34 PM  

  • thanks Di. happy new year to you too.

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:42 PM  

  • LOL..oh gawd.

    By Blogger Darin, at 12:41 AM  

  • Donnie....ill take you for a ride anytime! wink wink.

    happy new year kiddo.

    Darin....no comments. lol

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:06 PM  

  • Your car is purdy. I can't believe you named your Volvo Pepper! That was the name of my cat when I was little and the only cat that I will probably ever love. I have a Volvo but it doesn't have a name. Half of the time I just call it my "vulva."

    By Blogger d-town, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home