Plane Jayne

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Don't Judge...Judy

Arrrrriba....Arrrrriba.

I got to go to Mexico this week.......




.....for an hour. UGH. What a tease. Bastards!

My crew and I were in LA, sitting stand by, again, when all of a sudden we were sent to Cabo San Lucas!!!

"AWESOME!" we all thought. We could have a few beers, sit by the pool or the ocean and get a nice winter tan.

We were covering an trip for a crew that had a medical emergency, so we rushed to Santa Monica Airport. Upon seeing the brief sheet, I noticed that we were taking four people down to Mexico. Looking at the name, I thought "Gee..this name looks familiar." I thought it was just because I had flown this owner before.

WRONG!!!

It was a famous Judge and family. HOW AWESOME!

She was amazing. I loved her. So gracious and funny. What a card.

She and her husband and two guests were traveling for the holidays. She invited us to hang out with them in Cabo upon arrival....drinks, dinner, and some laughs.

But NOOO !

We landed and found out we had to take 5 people back to Houston. DAMN! Maybe next time.

Thankfully, the five to Houston were even more fun than the previous owner....they were a kick and a half. I noticed on the paperwork that the owner liked good wines. Now, I had purchased a nice bottle of Oreil the night before for the plane and was thrilled to bring it to him. He noticed the wine and said.."oh, my profile must say that I like good wine."

I said, with a smile, "Why, yes it does."

To which, he replied.."does it also say i like to FUCK onboard?" and he let out a hearty laugh.

I pissed myself....he was awesome. His wife, and their guests were a hoot too...they got wasted and I think a fourgy started right before landing. Hey..fine with me!

Now im sitting in Phoenix, wating to go home, but I cant because my replacement hasn't arrived yet. GRRRRRR

Until next time, remember.... please turn off all electronic devices until we have reached 10,000 feet. (p.s. it really DOES interfere with navigation, trust me...I've tested it.)

2 Comments:

  • no SIX. I found that picture of you all on my own.

    Hugs

    By Blogger Chris, at 3:38 PM  

  • Sounds fun, the bottom one. It would have been great to drink a margi with Judy. I once had a drink and danced with Janet Reno, but that's too long of story here.

    By Blogger DanNation, at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home