Plane Jayne

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Tick Tock

Well...here it is. 11:50 pm EST, and I am in Wilmington, DE.

All of a sudden, it hit me. 2005 is over. I cant believe it.

I sincerely hope that you all have a prosperous and healthy 2006.

Thanks so much to all of my friends for their support and to my family for the love they give.

Tanner...Thanks so much for all of your patience and your caring.

Darin...what can I say? I promise to stay true to my resolution this year. NO MIXERS!

Donnie...get your ass down to Phoenix and party with us.

See you next year

5 Comments:

  • Best regards for 2006.

    By Blogger Trunk Guy, at 9:14 AM  

  • thanks . did you have fun last night? anything exciting?

    By Blogger Chris, at 9:25 AM  

  • I sure did ;)

    http://trunkguy.com/blog/2006/01/happy-new-year.htm

    How about you?

    By Blogger Trunk Guy, at 4:12 AM  

  • Happy New Years and nice new car...a great way to start the year!

    By Blogger DanNation, at 2:36 PM  

  • We miss you. Sorry we haven't been able to catch up with you recently, the weekdays ahve been really hectic lately. Hope you're doing well punkin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home