Plane Jayne

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Kevin...Phoenix misses you



Last night, while on my layover in Brownsville, TX, I took the time to look back on All Preps blog. I went through the archieves to February, 2005. GOD those were great times.

Kevin, who is a very successful PhotoJournalist in LA, was Prep's inspiration to start a photo blog. Everywhere we went, Kevin had that damn camera with him and seemed to beautifully capture the essence of the moment at hand.

Looking back, I wish I had taken advantage of Kevin's amazing talent. I miss the Photo blogs of yore.

Kevin...Come Home. the blogging world needs you!

Here are some wonderful memories and some samples of Kevin's wonderful work.Prep's stunning look....Thank God we are petite!!!!!"Roomies...Roomies...there were never such devoted Roomies..."Good memories!
Weren't we Gorgeous? What in the Hell happened????



Jayne

4 Comments:

  • Hey, It's Kev!

    You made me cry! I need to come back soon...very soon! Thanks for the kind words.

    -Kevin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM  

  • They funny thing is that Kevin and Darin were the reason that I started posting photos on my blog. You guys always looked like you were having so much fun on Darin's blog. How are you bunny? We miss you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:06 PM  

  • I will be home for Phoenix Pride, first weekend in April...I'll have my camera ready!

    -Kev

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  

  • un blog de fous.... Bravo

    By Blogger photodenow, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home