Plane Jayne

Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday......FUN FUN FUN

Aren't my friends fun????



I never knew how popular the Super Bowl was with the gay community until yesterday. HOLY COW! It was fantastic! The energy and camaraderie were electric.

Prep and I and Chadley decided to venture over to Roscoe's, our local "sports bar" to watch Super Bowl XL and take advantage of the "tailgate party" they were having to commemorate the event. $2.00 beers and free food. HELLO...who wouldn't go...right?



We thought we would head over at about 3:30, have a beer or 2 and maybe watch the game. Upon arriving at the bar, and we could not believe our eyes. Homos everywhere! Inside, outside, all showing their support for their favorite team, and not a place to park. We had to walk like 3 blocks from our car to the bar. When we we walked in, the place was so packed. It was so much fun.

Now, I must admit, I am a BIG football fan, and after three beers, everyone in the bar could tell. I was so against the Steelers winning, so myself and Efran, a fellow football lover, really got into the groove. We had a ball.

Some of the queens in the bar got really fed up with the football game and decided to leave, which was just fine. More room for Efran, myself and the other Lesbians in the bar.

Seattle lost, but only because of poor calls by the refs. (I will soon be over this tragedy and life will go on, but for now....FIE!)

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day...beautiful weather, great friends, cheap drinks and a great atmosphere!



Once again, Thanks Matty...We know you were busy, but you handled it like a champ. Especially the Lesbian fight!

I hope you all had a great Super Bowl Sunday too....

See you next time

Jayne

P.S. In preparation for landing, please bring you seatbacks and tray tables to their upright position....

3 Comments:

  • Honey - you are so butch with that beer hat...see you on the 17th...

    By Blogger DanNation, at 11:41 PM  

  • YAHOO!!! I cant wait till you get here. it'll be so fun. YIPPEEE!!!

    By Blogger Chris, at 12:06 AM  

  • Chad is just about the dreamyist thing I've seen in a while.

    OMG. Did I just use "dreamy" in a discriptive phrase about a guy?

    I'm so 12 years old.

    By Blogger Mike, at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home