Plane Jayne

Thursday, February 16, 2006

My liver is nervous

I feel a drunk-fest is imminent.

Dan from Dan Turning 40 and Adam from Krebs Cycle are coming to town this weekend. My drinking hand is already cramping up in anticipation of the weekend's events.

I am so excited.

Prep and I have been cleaning and getting ready for our visitors, and, of course, we made our very necessary trip to Beverages And More. UGH. I hope my liver doesn't go into failure. Im gonna need it to filter the poison.

See you soon guys. Hopefully pictures will be able to tell an amazing story.

We cant wait!

Jayne

P.S. Please remain seated until we have reached the gate and the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seatbelt Sign.

6 Comments:

  • I can't wait either...I'm praying for the first time in decades that we won't end up in a cell block. But, that could be fun, too...

    By Blogger DanNation, at 9:44 PM  

  • ooooh. i love prison movies

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:20 AM  

  • I think it's time for a NEW post! I miss you, big brother! :*(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 PM  

  • Plane Jayne, where are you?

    By Blogger DanNation, at 8:28 AM  

  • What the heck did you guys do to Jayne?

    By Blogger Mike, at 4:13 AM  

  • That's what I'm saying ... update da shit mmm kay. It was great seeing you out on Friday night. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home